Yesterday morning I upgraded my Windows 10 program as

Customer Question
Yesterday morning I upgraded...

Yesterday morning I upgraded my Windows 10 program as requested. It was a long upgrade, about 2 hours. In the process, my email became unavailable. One of the support speciallists took over my machine and was able to recover my emails. (request #(###) ###-####. I thought all was well until I tried to download or send new emails. I got an error message "Not Implemented". How do I implement my Office Outlet 2007 so it works again?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Office Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Click on icon on desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to set up email account again in case that was the issue, but couldn't do that either, getting the same message "not implemented"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Refer to my issue yesterday, request #1409588058

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If the latest Windows update broke some things, Please perform these steps to roll it back:
Click the start menu button and open Settings (the gear icon)
click Update & Security.
From the vertical menu on the left side of the page click Recovery.
On the right side, under "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10"
click Get Started.
Select a reason for going back and follow the prompts to undo the update.
This should restore things to the way they were.
Let me know the result please.