I am trying to set up malwarebytes account and not having…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up malwarebytes account and not having any luck

Technician's Assistant: Which Malwarebytes product do you have?

What are the choices

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Malwarebytes software?

I have an order # and a twenty character id

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Have you installed the software yet?