I can open my Skype account but cannot bring up my contacts…

Customer Question
I can open my...

I can open my Skype account but cannot bring up my contacts or make any calls, I would welcome the opportunity to make my computer available to you.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Several months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

The operating system is Windows 10. Software was recently updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything else. My landline phone number if needed is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What happens when you try to make a call...do you get any error

I cannot make a call and I am online
I have already been charged 22 dollars

did you download skype on the pc or are you using the windows store app of skype

The 22.00 payment was confirmef
My $22.00 payment was confirmed.
I would like to connect to a remote assistant and once again I did pay $22.00
I am waiting for a response.

i see a payment failure message on my end

however i will give you the remote link to connect and we can check

give me a minute here

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it