I am locked out of my google account. All of a sudden it…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my google account. All of a sudden it wouldn't take

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Accessing my google internet connection. tried new password ***** forgot password ***** times . doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sunami dream thermaltake

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2 days. Tried all the steps on google using name , password , try for reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My son works in i.t. and tried yesterday to no avail. Don't know about internet connection

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your Gmail. I would like to help you look into this with you. I do want to let you know that I am not affiliated with Google so I don't have access to unlock the accounts. In essence, I have the same access as you might. Since your son works in IT, I am very sure he's followed all the steps correctly to unlock the account. After looking at your very detailed notes for me, I may not be able to offer much assistance. I can tell some people have luck by going to a support forum located at

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gmail

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would be happy to help provide any clarification or further details you may need. If you do not need any further help, just as a reminder before you go, please give me a quick rating at the top right. Hopefully I have earned 5 stars today! This helps me receive credit for helping you today. It also keeps me locked to your question if you want to follow up with me again. Have a great rest of your day!

Cabletech
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist