Am I still protected by having ggek squad? HP15 bought 2 yrs…

Customer Question
Am I still protected...

Am I still protected by having ggek squad?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP15 bought 2 yrs ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My e-mail I can't access cause I forgot my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone is(###) ###-####under contract yet I think.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Good morning! I would like to help you today with your email question! I would to say upfront that we're not Geek Squad so I don't want to misdirect you. I am an expert familiar with most computer, internet, email, etc issues and can help you resolve it. Would you still like to work with me to resolve your email issue?

I want to work with the Geek squad.

Okay. Justanswer isn't affiliated with them. So, you would need to reach out to them directly.

If they aren't able to assist or want to charge you a lot, reach back out to this page here and I can assist you. We often are able to assist with issues for much less than Geek Squad.

Have a great day!