Won't let me sign in. It won't let me sign inn. Lenovo

Customer Question
Won't let me sign...

Won't let me sign in

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It won't let me sign inn

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo tablet 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to sign in

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Is this loaded a windows or android tablet ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.