I have a MS surfacePro4+Type+Pen. For some reason it does…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl i have...

Hi Pearl i have a MS surfacePro4+Type+Pen . For some reason it does not want to turn on

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Not staring up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Pk where will i find that info. On the receipt of ppurchase it states that it is a MS Surface Pro 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

Apparently in the last few weeks. We have charged it and tried turning on. at some times the word Surface will show on the screen but then it goes blank/black again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Lets try a hard reboot first please> Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, other times it is due to failed hardware, if it is a glitch then your computer will work normally again.

Try these steps please> disconnect the power cord and any other externally connected devices and usb cables, then Press and hold the power button down for 60 seconds. Then try powering on normally by pressing the power button for a couple of seconds.

Let me know if any changes occur.

ok doing that now
hi Randy that seems to have put me through to the front page . My daughter has put in her pin now. Should we do anything else to check?

Thats great!

Everything should be good now.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks that is fabulous. Merry christmas.

Your welcome!

Merry Christmas!