I want to inquire about an annual su bscription to your

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I want to inquire about an annual su bscription to your computer tech support .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I HAVE SEVERAL and the operating systems range from 7 to 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have used I-Yogi since about 2010 or 2011 but I was scamed by some of their emplyees several years ago and now i have need of remote help for some of the many issues i come accros in my computer end smart phone uses

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have a I-phone 6s+ and an I-Phone 6s the os for these two phones i think is os11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I bought a new I-phone for my wife for x-mas but i am having issues setting it up. I am trying to sync it with my main laptop but I have have discocered my laptop does not have I-Tunes installed on it. It had I-Tunes until earlier this year when i had to have mt laptop sefrvices by a ;local computer shop that basically wiped out much of what i HAD ON MY LAPTOP.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am not realyy ready to talk to an expert but i wanted to get more info on how to sigh up for an annual contract

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.