When double clicking excel workbook grey page appears.

Customer Question
When double clicking excel...

When double clicking excel workbook grey page appears. windows 10 microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Have no idea

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I can open the work book though file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Been reading comments on web pages but have not changed any settings

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.