PearlWe have just recieved my daughter's surface pro and she…

Customer Question
Hi PearlWe have just...

Hi PearlWe have just recieved my daughter's surface pro and she cannot sign into either her Micorsoft account or the new surafce pro

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Every time we sign in we get a message that says 'We can't sign into your account'

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

We tried it about 20 times we also tried signing in with the old microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a brand new surface pro

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

What is the email address listed on the Surface Pro sign in screen?

there is no email address on the sign-in screen

okay, what is the microsoft account email address that you are trying?

We dont want to pay an additional $55 because we have purchased "Microsoft Complete" along with the new surface pro and I believe this sort of technical help is included in this package

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.

Please note I stated on the previous response that we do not want to pay the additional $55 dollars and I have not clicked on the "securely connect" button.
Pls return the $61 dollars that was debited from my bank account from your company.