Word will not open. All other Office software is fine. I can…

Customer Question
Word will not open...

Word will not open. All other Office software is fine. I can see my files but when I click on them they do not open. The Word icon in the task bar shows minimized versions and they will not maximize

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

About a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I just tried that and the update said I was up to date.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

no thanks. I will look elsewhere. goodby

okay, please let me know if i can be of any further assistance.