Everytime I try to shut down my laptop I am told I have a…

Customer Question
Everytime I try to...

Everytime I try to shut down my laptop I am told I have a flash card app running which I don't know anything about, how do I get rid of it please

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Don't understand what you re tlking about

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Don't thnk so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Is it prompting you about the "Toshiba Flash Cards" by any chance? Are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?

It does prompt Toshiba Flash Cards and am running windows 10