Cannot upgrade to windows 1709. Get message to contact PC…

Customer Question
Cannot upgrade to windows...

Cannot upgrade to windows 1709. Get message to contact PC manufactur to see if i can upgrade system BIOS. Do not know what this means

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Laptop A555D

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your A555D? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes no problems with updates until I tried to update windows to 1709. Successful with upgrade to current windows 1511.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been told that this upgrade may be a problem that windows is trying to fix and some reports of monitors not working with the upgrade. May be mistake to upgrade to 1709??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

No this is more than i wanted for a symple question I will be signing off.

I can send lower offer