I purchased your tablet from HSN and am locked out. I have…

Customer Question
I purchased your tablet...

I purchased your tablet from HSN and am locked out. I have tried many times to get in. I always use the same password ***** everything.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Never I keep trying the same one because i use it for everything

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

I think so.***@******.***

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

i came by mistake
I am not paying for support so delete my information. Thank you