It’s my cell phone that’s locked and I don’t know the

Customer Question
It’s my cell phone...

It’s my cell phone that’s locked and I don’t know the password ***** don’t remember ever picking one four years ago

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

It’s my cell password ***** can’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I don’t know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

apple iphone4

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.

No I don’t want to pay this kind of money for a phone that’s not worth it

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Thanks frustrations set in Sorry

I am sorry for the delay, If you wish to continue, I will be helping you in fixing this issue. If you don't wish to continue, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support