How can I switch from my old Skype ID account to my current…

Customer Question
How can I switch...

How can I switch from my old Skype ID account to my current Skype ID account?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

This year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

When I open Skype, it's defaulting to my past Skype ID; I want it to default into my current Skype ID

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

I do not want you to connect to my PC
I am leaving PC now, will read your replies when I return in 1 hour.
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. If you would like to sign in with a different account:

1. Select your profile icon at the bottom left of your window.
  2. Select sign out. Skype for Windows 10 will sign you out and the app will close.
  3. Restart Skype for Windows 10 and when signing in again, select Use a different account.

Regards

Jins