How do I update my nabi jr? Nabi jr. Help. It is a nabi jr…

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update my nabi jr?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Nabi jr

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It is a nabi jr for my granddaughter. I have updated it once acouple yrs ago. I don't remember how I did it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Allow me a moment and I will send you the instructions on how to do this

theres nothing wrong with . I just need to update it to first grade
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

1/ Sign into mommy/daddy MODE

2/ tap on ALL APPS

3/ Swipe from right to left until you see settings

4/ Tap on SETTINGS

5/ Scroll to ABOUT TABLET

6/ Tap on ABOUT TABLET

7/ Tap to UPDATE

8/ Tap on CHECK UPDATE

9/ Tap on DOWNLOAD

10/After the download a message will appear asking you to confirm the update, TAP OK

11/ The Android robot will appear for a few minutes while it updates

DO NOT DO ANYTHING DURING THE UPDATE IT WILL DESTROY IT

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

Please ignore the ads for premium services. I cannot control those unfortunately. but i wish that i could

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Please let me know if you need more help. If not please rate the 5 stars at the top of the screen. Thanks very much