It's my Samsung galaxy s8 cellphone. I don't know I'm

Customer Question
It's my Samsung galaxy...

It's my Samsung galaxy s8 cellphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

I don't know I'm old....

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I'm locked out as I can't remember my pass code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your phone in SD card or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the Phone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your Phone.