Got new officetec wireless mouse and keyboard and keyboard…

Customer Question
Got new officetec wireless...

Got new officetec wireless mouse and keyboard and keyboard is acting up there is a delay each time a key is used

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Homemade using windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I tried taking the usb key out and plugging it back in took the battereies out and made sure they were in the right position

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of it -

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Please leave the USB in the computer and restart your computer. Once you restart, please let me know if the issue is still there.

Thanks Mike

I am typing with the wireless keyboard right now and for now it's working. The issue actually was more pronounced when I was playing a video game. The movement keys would stick
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

Honestly i have never encountered a blutooth keyboard that was able to keep up with a video game.. they are out there but its expensive... The officeTec SAYS it can do gaming but it really lacks if fast paced.. the blutooth just cant keep up.

For regular typing it is great and does just fine.... for a $14 keyboard its basic but functions. Make sense?