Skype just disappeared from my toolbar. How do I retrieve it…

Customer Question
Skype just disappeared from...

Skype just disappeared from my toolbar. How do I retrieve it

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you tried to search for Skype in search bar and see if you are able to find it.