I'm getting Error Messages on Windows, and can't access

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I'm...

Hi Pearl. I'm getting Error Messages on Windows, and can't access Office (Word, Excel, etc) nor download anything. Do you want the entire Error Message or just the Error Status codes?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Excel?

I don't remember. This has just happened in last two weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or version of Windows?

No I had to purchase Office so didn't want to try to reinstall and get charged again. And don't have a clue what to do about the Windows Error.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I was just on a chat with Raju Das and he was trying to access my computer for Office problem, but I guess I messed up and we were disconnected.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Andy, Computer Consultant