I just received hallmard card studio and it won't load.

Customer Question
I just received hallmard...

I just received hallmard card studio and it won't load

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Opening

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbookpro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to load the disc and nothing happened. the disc ejected

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just tried to load it today

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris