I would like to get a break down of my recent bill on the…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get a break down of my recent Rogers bill on the computer .I want to find out why my bill is so high.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have an apple lap top

Technician's Assistant: What apps were you running right before your Apple device crashed?

It didn't crash. I just need help getting to the right site

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your Mac? (For Mac OS 10.70 and later, you can check storage through the Apple Menu -> About This Mac -> Storage. For earlier versions, you can do this through Finder.)

THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THE AMOUNT OF STORAGE LEFT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

You just need to know the website to go to check your bill?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

please click HERE and sign in

If you have NEVER signed in before you have to click to register, once you do have online access then you will be able to view your bills in detail

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

If you would like me to login to your computer I absolutely will but I would like to save you money by seeing if you can complete this yourself as it is easy to do... Let me know, I am here to help you any way I can