I am having issues using my ultra slim Bluetooth key board…

Customer Question
I am having issues...

I am having issues using my ultra slim Bluetooth key board with android tv box

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Slim? What have you tried so far?

I have it paired with my device but that's it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I could I get instructions via email

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Which keyboard do you have?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
can I get instructions via email
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

Please let me know details.. Which keyboard you have and exactly what you are trying to use it on and I can help you more efficiently

mecool k111pro7.1 tv android box
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

Thanks and which keyboard?

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

You have to get the MECOOL K111 keyboard... Your slim keyboard wont work with that box.

They are $128 dollars online

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

This is what you will need and the only one that will work with your box

Click HERE... Just found it for $16 on amazon for you :-)