I forgot my Microsoft account and I can't get my new x-box…

Customer Question
I forgot my Microsoft...

I forgot my Microsoft account and I can't get my new x-box to work.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have my password ***** my account but I can't remember how I signed in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to hook-up the x-box in my son's bedroom and it ask me for my Microsoft acc.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris