I DONT KNOW. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. all I…

Customer Question
I DONT KNOW Technician's...

I DONT KNOW

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

PEARL I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. all I want to know is what a charge on my Gap bill is for? the reference # is(###) ###-####62XJ42JOE the amount charged to me is $116.60 , I don't remember charging any thing.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

There IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

There is nothing wrong with my,computer or phone which i communicating with you. I GOT connected to you by soneone at GROUPON i do not want your service.