I CAN RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES CAN NOT VERIFY CODE # APPLE AND…

Customer Question
I CAN RECEIVE TEXT...

I CAN RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES CAN NOT VERIFY CODE #

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

APPLE AND I DON.T KNOW THE OPERATING SYSTEM

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DEVICE OPERATING IT,S A COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

JUST TODAY I NOTICED THE PROBLEM I RECEIVED A CODE ON MY PHONE AND IT WAS NOT EXCEPTED AND THEN I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD SEND A TEXT. I DON'T RECEIVE TEXTS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

MY FAMILY USED THE COMPUTER TO GET BOARDING PASS.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!