I'm trying to get into a site that was always available. It…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get into a site that was always available . It was fine for years , but for some reason , I can't reach the site now. I used to be in at ***@******.*** I can no lomger get to sign in Can you help me ?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I am a director of this organization. This is the site that is used to communicate between directors. As I said , I can't reach the site.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HD ProBook 4540s operating system came along with the computer.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ProBook?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ProBook? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, updates usually screw everthing up . I wind up worse than before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

what is the website that you are unable to get into the sign in page?