Somehow Microsoft locked me out of my email. Then I tried to…

Customer Question
Somehow Microsoft locked me...

Somehow Microsoft locked me out of my email. Then I tried to again and my password *****'t work either. Now my email is different by one letter and my password ***** ***** and I can't get into my email to enter verifying codes sent by Microsoft to verify my account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't really know at this point.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What do you mean that your email is different by one letter?

I did not seem to get any help to my situation about my email and I don't feel it was worth $48.00. I took it to a computer expert in my own area and he advised that my tablet was done.... have to buy a new one. Thanks for 0.