I have an Uber account but I don't have the same card # and…

Customer Question
I have an Uber...

I have an Uber account but I don't have the same card # and I thought I would have to start a new Uber account. Can you help me get the right information on the account. Also, I don't remember the password.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I don't know my password ***** I need to change the credit card #*****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am at work and I don't have that information. Can I make the changes on my phone? I need to order a ride for my granddaughter and she is at a different location than where I am too..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

First thing we need to do is figure out the password ***** but then YES you can change your charge info thru the app which ill walk you through.

FIRST click HERE

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

SECOND when you have signed into your app with the new password, do this :

TOP LEFT OPEN UBER MENU

SELECT PAYMENT

EITHER CHOOSE ADD PAYMENT OR EDIT THE CARD YOU HAVE ON FILE