This is probably to late to check on this since I have

Customer Question
This is probably to...

This is probably to late to check on this since I have already paid for a lifetime of technical service but I called for ASUS technical support and got BIT Computer Corporation: Tecnical support. Does this exists. Was I scared?

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Serial#: fanowu20565243c

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For about a 11/2 year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

They clam to have clean infections out. Secure network and two way fire wall and connected to 3 devices. For 199.99 life time. Have they scammed me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

A lot of unscrupulous companies post internet adds that deceptively make it appear

that you are dealing with a manufacturer or that they represent the manufacturer.

This is never the case. Manufacturers don't offload support to third party companies.

These guys tell you that you have problems that don't exist and charge to "fix" thing when

they don't do much of anything for you.

They often contact you again months down the road telling you that you have a new problem

that requires more money to fix. It is a scam.

How can I secure my computer and other2 devices. can this be resolved. Is my computer safe. I’m sorry I fell for this .

Did they install anything on your computer

and what are the other two devices?

Is this a long process?

No.

and what are the other two devices?

They supposed to have cleaned my device of foreign companies hacking in my system and promised that they would not be able to do this again. The other 2 devices is my phone and tablet. Serviced Microsoft. Seems like my computer is running slower.

I suppose your computer was likely running fine before this happened?

They couldn't have connected to your phone or tablet so that is not an issue.

Can they bother my computer now? Do you think they can access info without my permission

It's not likely, but possible depending on what they did.

Would you like me to connect and clean it up?

Is that only 39.00

Yes. The Secure Remote service is $39

I’m not at my computer right now. Can this be done later?

Certainly. I'm on Eastern time. What would be a good time to get back in touch with

you on this page?

Is 5 pm too late?

No. That would be fine. I'll send you a message here.

(this will generate an automated email notification to you)

That’s fine

Thanks. I'll contact you then.

Thank you

Hi. Our website has been down most of the afternoon until now. This has caused a big backup for me.

I won't be available until around 9PM and will contact you at that time. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi. I'm available now. It's a little later than I hoped but there have been continuing site issues.

Are you available now?