We updated our windows 10 last Thursday, ever since we have…

Customer Question
We updated our windows...

We updated our windows 10 last Thursday, ever since we have done this our quick books shuts down. I contacted quick books and was on the phone with them for about an hour trying to figure out what was going on and its not quick books it's windows 10. I was given a number to contacted you but of course it wasn't correct. Please I can't do my business with this happening.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

What does my smart phone have to do with this

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Called my business phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a reference number from quick books they told me to give to you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If the recent update broke Quickbooks please perform these steps to roll it back:
Click the start menu button and open Settings (the gear icon)
click Update & Security.
From the vertical menu on the left side of the page click Recovery.
On the right side, under "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10"
click Get Started.
Select a reason for going back and follow the prompts to undo the update.
This should restore things to the way they were.
Let me know the result please.

click Update & Security.
click Get Started.
Let me know the result please.