How do i get rid of "got It" I have an hp laptop. Can u help…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get rid of "got It"

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have an hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Can u help me find that out?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No i clicked on GOT it and now the guy wont shut up!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this got it?

i just clicked on itby accident this morning ok it is a bright bluw bar an d repeats everything i do! ane elimintated my touch screen
u can REMOTELY come in to my device but i think it can be xwith this one time transaction

Please check your payment method it says failed for remote assistance service.

I can remote connect and fix it for you all you have to do is check your justanswer my account or contact customer service to update your payment method.

it just showed up this morning on my screen

Click on the link, you will see a page opens scroll down down and click on I Agree button
it will install Elsinore which is the remote assistance tool once its installed i will be connected to your screen