Can’t find my apple id. I pad new. 1weekmy email ghas

Customer Question
Can’t find my apple...

Can’t find my apple id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

1weekmy email ghas changed it shows olldold I am handy cap for my pasword

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you apple techs.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about the issue.