I need help signing on to my Microsoft account so I can

Customer Question
I need help signing...

I need help signing on to my Microsoft account so I can change my settings, I used the last password ***** I have wrote down and I get a wrong password ***** Can you help me get signed on?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I'm having trouble printing documents that I download so I'm looking at my settings to see if I can allow my computer to communicate with my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 4652

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

This morning HP says all updates have been installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you getting error with your printer or email?

No It opens the file window and says how do I want to save this file, I have to give it another name and then it does nothing. I keep doing this over and over and I cant print the document I just downloaded
no

Are you using Microsoft Word?

No its a pdf file I downloaded from my Lawyer on my internet explore account
All the files that have a e, infront of it will not print

Open the file from downloaded location and Press CTRL+P a new window will open select Print

What error are you getting trying to open that file?

Same thing It says how do I want to save the file I give it the same file name and it says I need to give it as new file name so I do and nothing happens
I told Microsoft tech I needed to change my settings on y account and they sent me to you

Select the location and Click save, then open the file from the saved location and print.

Same thing just keeps wanting to replace the file name and then does nothing
Its being blocked by somthing

Where are you saving the file?