I have skype on my cell phone. I want to use on my laptop. I…

Customer Question
Good morning Pearl, I...

Good morning Pearl, I have skype on my cell phone. I want to use on my laptop. I downloaded it, I signed in then it said account suspended. I cant receive text from skype to receive the code. Can the code be sent via email? I dont have signal here thats why I use skype to make calls. I call via wifi.

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

Internal

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your laptop?

You aren't answering the problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried resetting the password?