Imputed is not starting due to bad hard disk. Brand is

Customer Question
Imputed is not starting...

Imputed is not starting due to bad hard disk

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Brand is intel

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried rebooting many times

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the hard disk is bad then it will need to be replaced.

Do you plan on replacing it yourself, or are you looking for a repairer in your area?