Just got a new Hisense trying to set up netflex it tells me…

Customer Question
Just got a new...

Just got a new Hisense trying to set up netflex it tells me to put in my internet pass word which has % and + signs in it but don't see how to do this with remote

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Not sure where would I find that

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

When I select netflex I get an error message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Code:NW-3*6

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager
This is done using the on screen keyboard shown on the tv screen. Look at the bottom left for an arrow or abc123 style button to choose which will show you the symbols options. Let me know if that works for you please.
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 1 month ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Systems Manager