I am using windows10. On Monday after using Skype my

Customer Question
I am using windows10...

I am using windows10. On Monday after using Skype my computer went into sleep mode. No matter what I do I can't login. every time it goes straght back to sleep mode. I rab a full diagnotsics check and everything came up passed. can you please halp me to get into ty. right now I am using my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't really know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been using it for over 10 years. it has been updated reularly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Are you able to get in to the login screen when you turn on the computer?

No. If I can get to a certain point after a great deal of difficulty I get a popup with voice message to change the password.
If I change the password ***** will come up with th login screen,
however if I try to login it gores immediately to the power saving mode, ie (sleep)
Before I agree for you to connect remotely I need to know how you propose to do that. I understand that you would be ble to cnnect to this computer but I don't have a problem with this one. the problem is with my other desktop. this one is my laptop.

Are you able to turn off your computer completely?

Whereas you have not been able to rectify my computer problem, your services are no longer required. Thank you for your efforts thus far even though you have not been able to achieve anything, Please refund my deposit and cancel my request. Thank you. Geoff XXXXX