Several days and I can't log into Sprint. I want to download…

Customer Question
Several days and I...

Several days and I can't log into Sprint

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I want to download my bill since I am on "no mail" customer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Many many more. This has been going on for a long time. More often or not the site goes to a code entry. that is annoying.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone #... By the way it gets me to the site and then gives me a message "not responding

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question

While I am reviewing, please let me know which windows version you are using on your PC with issue, 7, 8, 10?

WINDOWS 10

ok, and what is the issue with logging in? what is the exact error message?

I do not have internet on my phone . so your response has been lost to me. Send your response to me at this site

you can read response on any device as long as you are logged in to our website.

my question was: , and what is the issue with logging in? what is the exact error message?

where is my answer Serge is a bum I told the messages I did not have internet on my cell. The answer shoukd have shown on my computer. Terrible job!!

In order to give you answer i need more info: what is the issue with logging in? what is the exact error message?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.