I cannot get into my email on my phone or computer because I…

Customer Question
Hi, so i cannot...

Hi, so i cannot get into my email on my phone or computer because I need an account key which I cannot get because my phone is on airplane mode because i am in another country until April.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number but its on airplane mode and they cannot send me the code through email because i still need to sign in which im unable to because of the account key. I don't remember if I had put security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i think that is all, i dont even care to check my email now for anything else, i just need to get it in so i can sign in my capital one app to pay my bill. In order for me to sign in my capital one ill need a code which they will send to my email

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Michael T
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue. Your very best bet with this is to find a free wireless network so you can get your key.. obviously you won’t get charged for WiFi usage and don’t have to worry about a huge bill. This is going to be the only way you will be able to do this from another country. Please advise
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK. Find a wireless network and then what from there
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Depending on the settings of your phone, you should be able to receive a message as the network should detect your phone and send to it.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but woudnt i have to add that number/wireless network to my yahoo account? it has my number on file so if i need the key they send it to the number which they ask me to verify two of the digits in the number in order to send the message or my email and none of those options are available right now.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Right so if your on WiFi you should be able to receive the code since your phone number is ***** in your account
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But I havent been receiving the code so im not sure whats going on
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Even if you are connected to WiFi?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
even if im connected
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
your ultimate goal is to pay your capital one bill, I would leave your verification until you get home. Do you have access to a laptop or computer where you can login online into your account instead?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
im using my computer now. I used it yesterday to log in and it worked fine but today they are asking for an email or phone address to send a temporary could and the emailed attached to my capital one is the one i cannot get into.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Ahh ok. Who is your email provider for the one that you need to get into?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
yahoo, assuming thats what you mean as far as email provider goes.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Yep Thankyou.. please do this...
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?authMechanism=secondary&yid=&done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com&s=eyJ2IjoyLCJjIjp0cnVlfQ--%7EUm6iaWK2LiWELBBjJepf8QFYyJ3A1Oe7HrKpVpxJT4JBk0Q08sVWlNX.azt83cCrbsie2dEDaHIcjYKi88nc5M0P7soiQHcC21GDdnPfIk3WmoV0LUciMEQIOvkA_4YULyF86xK33oallx_a3kcbANLTwzRe2oXE2WDmAfN3cCm6W_yb.ZlfJBi0QK_VAeYbT13e07ZEcmnwF2EB.oX4ZaN_iaT9VmmRtk.Apqb3hTG4uCs6f6pz56mqWTBUW4LSAMOzfCMVJ_BhnXdpvahcVWM2CujeILnVwBtK19CoC.dRyfWiy15Na0d8M5v1JyswGou3bcDbU4s5Cgx00e3aSBOA.vaArExMFEuM2Ltt8VY_jOwEY6RsW4xwPVMVxlSZeWAJhX5_hYtrdn4iErDCNDmw5XoCoojXIlm1zVKWg2_cf1xXJrkT9H.ueGY5IbPDPrw_bpC4noCZcdc95Bu14Xk-&c=eyJ2IjoyLCJjIjp0cnVlfQ--%7E4w_JGoS2LgXMj_vasGyOzhTEwKbWDobt1Lg7C2IQzw8KNZ9g6Z20wkomu_xrYSGGW6Bg5YJJ29_jHLbm9DDpAaBhUbmL0o2Q1vvisHuju70nyptGbwT.tedEloWC4skbcl5wQ8vPsSUbWH7lplpF4sdUPCVTO0SGtPrnyDJkItWdG2Aq_b9eaaK__L7WKBrwgcGl1bfdwofbXX7I9L_V9_rEYOAULMuWhrv7LO7on1L9G8hzhIqH348-
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Copy and paste this into your web browser. Select that you cannot receive text. It will allow you to answer security questions instead and give you access to your account :-)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok ill try it and let you know if it works
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Thankyou.. this is the only account recovery method available for yahoo. It’s end of the line.. Hopefully you can get in with it. Success rate is high
Michael T
Michael T
Michael T