Acer laptop core 13 7th generation opened an app from remo…

Customer Question
Acer laptop core 13...

Acer laptop core 13 7th generation opened an app from remo to check for something which might be slowing it down after awhile LT shut down when it came back on wanted my password ***** dont remember

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Acer laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

I dont know how to do that can I put in my start up dvd that came with LT?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
What exactly are you having trouble with is it a slow computer or you are unable to login to windows?