A samasund. ..samsung motherboard to a 4K tv i,own my ex has…

Customer Question
..samsung motherboard to a...

..samsung motherboard to a 4K tv i,own my ex has a ip board and is terrorizing me

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I try to get help . i see github root fios and just found the up Ip board

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
I'm in North Carolina
I've went to police here and my family is law most of them . I have been,building my case for 2 years
I would like,to say that I am stalked daily and my home is entered , they take things of small value . they ruined my phones and my daughter is special needs . they reroute my calls , they hacked my infinity navigation and it is all,electronic devices
I fear for my life and my child's
There's so much been done to me that is horrible . I'm very lost as who to turn to they have stolen access to,every email and all accounts
In waiting to here from,my cousin who is coding the github from the print outs my ex and I are going thru a separation there is a lot of money involved in this divorce
When I found the IP board which is a samsung ... I saw everything I thought may be the root cause of the hacking
I can not tell you everything over this phone , but it goes very long and far and I need to be in peace for my child . they tore up so many expensive phones and trying to,financially ruin me
Im,trying to get to the FBI with my info , I am doing all the work ... I just need them to, put a face to this nightmare in going thru .
My cell phone is not pinging from towers its like Voip, voice over ip
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried using a different phone?

Have you installed CCTV to capture evidence of the intruders?

I have. And its like they know my transactions when purchase things card

Ok, the weakness may be with the accounts or passwords that you are using.

Are you using secure passwords?

If someone is able to guess your passwords or if you use the same password ***** several accounts then hackers can access your accounts and see your purchases, etc.

I believe thAt it is my ex husband that is doing what legally actions can I do if i can prove its him

I am an electronics expert, so I cannot answer that as I am not a legal expert.

Pete, Computer Engineer