I purchased microsoft student (or home). I can't

Customer Question
HI. I purchased...

HI. I purchased microsoft student (or home). I can't remember...but I am sure I can use on other devices...I haven't done that to date, need to know my account (?) or how to do it. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

?? Gosh big words for me...sorry.. what do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I puchhased Microsoft Word that includes all the other software...I need to know how to add to my laptop... don't know how

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

This was at least 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Geez....I had help from a technician and she did it for me you are not answering my question...

Technician's Assistant: I apologize.

I need to find my account? I can't seem to find on my emails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Holy....can you help me with my account?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Office. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

well....how can you help?
Shoot I paaid 5.00 for nothing?

You were speaking with an automated system to get an initial idea of what your issue was. You are now speaking to a human.

Where did you by your Microsoft? In a store? Online? etc?

What are you putting it on?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Your account will be the email you assigned to the product. We need to log in there if you bought it from microsoft online to grab your

download.

from 5.00 to 39.00? are you guys for real? I'd like a refund please.
I purchased online

You may want to go to customer

service before you continue.

The five you are referring to is a deposit. Not how much the fee is. Only customer service can see that side.

Please go here for customer service:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

Or go here for a refund:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Happy holidays!

Franklin