Bought new iphone6s today/ my old phone got dropped in water…

Customer Question
Bought new iphone6s today/...

Bought new iphone6s today/ my old phone got dropped in water today/ new phone is set up with straight talk. I must reset password/ do not have a working phone at this moment

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

The new phone I got today... I could dail out one time then it had to log into Apple to download stuff / 108;was updated/ set up finger Id and only know my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

How

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope she will have enough info as I have no working phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean your Apple ID password?

Andy, Computer Consultant