MY NEW CREDIT CARD IS REGISTERED TO A NEW ADRESS DIFFERENT…

Customer Question
MY NEW CREDIT CARD...

MY NEW CREDIT CARD IS REGISTERED TO A NEW ADRESS DIFFERENT OF THE PREVIOUS ONE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

First I modify my adress which is in USA previously it was in CANADA my new CC is registered with my USA adress but Microsoft is connecting my new card with ma former adress in CANADA and there is a problem with Master Card or Microsoft

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.