I have lost or misplaced my router password. It is needed to…

Customer Question
I have lost or...

I have lost or misplaced my router password. It is needed to install a

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

A remote monitoring color weather station

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes, some time ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Have never changed password. DesktopHP