My cell phone broke, which I had your number on so I could…

Customer Question
My cell phone broke...

My cell phone broke , which I had your number on so I could use you as a ride. I have a new cell phone, but can not get you back on. I need help with this please. I am 79 and used you to get to places. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Galaxy4 samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

A week. everything. When I try to get on with you . I was on before , it says I don't reconize it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now. I just need what I had on before so I can use uber. You have my credit card number, my name and everything you ask for when I set up for the first time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

have you successfully added your UBER app back to the new phone yet?