I'm trying to find the email that one of you supposedly

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find the email that one of you supposedly sending me about returning my computer. But I didn't receive the email message.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I'm trying to send my computer back

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

No.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to let you know that my computer is working. I want to return it back not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

To whom are you trying to send your computer back?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Groupon

In that case, you may contact Groupon on the following page: https://www.groupon.com/customer_support