I have roboform downloaded on 2 computers but on this

Customer Question
I have roboform downloaded...

I have roboform downloaded on 2 computers but on this computer is the new eceryday and the other I have roboform 6 or 7, the old one I cannot get to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

This one is HP and I think the other one is too

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This one is ok but the other commuter won't fill forms

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The old commuter was working fine , I don;t know what happened

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did this Roboform issue first start? Are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?

I figured it out finally

No issues; I'll close this out for you now. Thank you anyway,